Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc Road Frameset 2018
The Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc Road Frameset hits the sweetspot between performance and comfort with great style.
Benefit from Argon 18's relentless research and development, with technologies trickled down from their pro peloton offerings. This relaxed geometry road frameset offers great comfort but not at the expense of performance, as the carbon fibre frameset is rigid and responsive, offering great ride characteristics.
The endurance specific fork is designed for a balance of vibration absorption and control, with the blade shapes are optimised to offer good aerodynamic performance too.
Make the most of the relaxed position on the bike with two key features that ensure a great fit. The press-fit 3D headset system comes with three different height options that also maintain the frameset's great looks while providing three different stem height options. This, when combined with the highly adjustable TDS-C Race Monocoque seatpost with two interchangeable layback options, will help you find your optimum riding position.
The dropouts utilise DT-Swiss 12mm thru-axles to deliver a stiff platform for improved power transfer, that works with all the convenience of a quick release system. With flat mounts for 140mm or 160mm rotor disc brakes, it's a frameset ready for the latest in braking technology.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame and fork utilised for endurance riding
- DT-Swiss Thru-Axels and flat mounts for disc brakes
- Top specification seatpost and 3D headset with three height options included
- Modular cable routing system, ready for mechanical or electronic groupsets
- UCI approved frameset
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Argon 18 Krypton Disc carbon fibre frame that doesn't compromise on performance. Tube shapes and carbon layup optimised for endurance comfort, flat mounts for 140mm or 160mm disc brakes, up to 32mm tyre clearance (28mm with mudguards), UCI approved
- FORK: Endurance specific Argon 18 Krypton Disc fork, shape optimised for best balance of vibration absorption and control, flat mounts for 140mm or 160mm disc brakes, up to 32mm tyre clearance (28mm with mudguards), UCI approved
- HEADSET: Press-fit 3D headset system, with three height options that integrate seamlessly with the head tube for a sleek look
- SEATPOST: TDS-C Race Monocoque seatpost, comfortable and extremely adjustable
- BB SHELL: BB86 bottom bracket shell
- AXLES: DT-Swiss 12mm thru-axles, front and back facilitate reliable and secure wheel fitment every time
PRODUCT REF: 817805
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more