Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc Road Frameset 2020
Build the Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc Road Frameset into an endurance bike, one that'll make the longest rides on the roughest roads more comfortable, while remaining aerodynamic, light and stiff, so there's no compromise on performance. The geometry is fine-tuned to provide the same ride quality and handling on every frame size, and the 3D+ system in the head tube allows you to adjust the height of the front end to make the position more relaxed or more aggressive. A slacker head tube and lower bottom bracket both increase this frame's stability, and the longer wheelbase adds a little extra flex while keeping the ride agile.
A disc-brake specific frameset, you can benefit from the same stopping performance in all weather conditions, for confidence at speed. There's clearance for 32mm tyres, or 28mm when mudguards are fitted, so you can take advantage of even more comfort and faster rolling.
- Monocoque carbon frame and fork offer exceptional vertical compliance and react positively to road-induced vibrations while remaining impervious to lateral movement, thus ensuring maximum pedalling efficiency for high performance
- Aerodynamically efficient frame and fork designs for better performance and riding pleasure
- Endurance-specific fork design - radical shape optimised for the best balance of vibration absorption and control
- New endurance geometry
- Flat-mount disc brakes for 140mm or 160mm rotors (when using mudguards, 140mm rear brake rotor is recommended)
- Compatible with all road cassettes including junior cassettes with a 14-28 range
- 32mm tyre clearance (28mm with mudguards)
- TDS-C carbon monocoque seatpost - engineered for more compliance and comfort. Reversible head for better fit adjustments
- 3D+ System delivers all the handling and stiffness benefits of the original 3D system in a streamlined version that merges seamlessly with the frame. It offers 3 head tube extension heights for every frame size
- Horizontal Dual System (HDS) - the frame is divided into two zones, with the lower section more rigid and the upper more compliant
- DT Swiss-type 12mm thru-axle
- Inlaid chainsuck protector - Protection of the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain’s movement
|Frame||Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc, carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc, carbon|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 TDS-C, 27.2mm|
Argon 18 Krypton CS Disc Road Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.