Argon 18 Nitrogen Road Frameset 2018
Whether you're building your dream road bike or time trial machine, the Argon 18 Nitrogen Road Frameset is the perfect basis.
The frameset is incredibly light, perfect for tackling long rides in the mountains. The aero profile tubing is of a rigid nanotech construction offering the perfect balance of comfort and power transfer, along with the excellent aerodynamic performance that makes this frameset fast on the flat too. Direct mount caliper brakes are hidden from the airflow, further reducing aerodynamic drag.
The ASP-5050 seatpost is of a lightweight monocoque carbon construction, and is reversible, so this frameset can easily be built up with a layback for road riding, or with the saddle position further forward in an aggressive time trial position.
Provided with three headtube heights, the Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset can be adjusted to fit the rider while maintaining a clean look around the stem. The system uses a clever press-fit top cap, and comes supplied with three height options to help you find your most comfortable position on the bike.
- Lightweight frame and fork
- Stiff and responsive, with great handling
- Brake calipers hidden out of the airflow
- Reversible seatpost
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Light and rigid Argon 18 Nitrogen carbon fibre frame, aero profile tubing, UCI approved
- FORK: Argon 18 Nitrogen carbon fibre, UCI approved
- HEADSET: Press-fit 3D headset system, with three height options
- SEATPOST: Reversible ASP-5050 seat post
- BB SHELL: BB86 Bottom Bracket shell
PRODUCT REF: 817463
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more