Ashmei Hooded Long Sleeve Wind Jersey
Using Ashmei’s innovative combination of Merino Wool, Polyester and Spandex, the Ashmei Hooded Long Sleeve Wind Jersey is designed for everything from a quick commute to long distance cycling touring. Its thermo-regulating properties and stretchy fabric allow the jersey to react to the conditions, keeping you warm but stopping you overheating, whilst also providing excellent protection against the elements.
The main fabric of this jersey is Ashmei’s Merino Wool blend that’s high-stretch for an optimum, aerodynamic fit. This fabric provides the rider with excellent moisture management, wicking away sweat from the surface of the skin to the exterior of the jersey to keep you warm and comfortable. The front panel fabric is wind-resistant, too, so when you do build up a sweat, it doesn’t produce a wind chill that sends your internal body temperature plummeting.
The hood is a huge factor in the warmth and versatility of this long sleeve jersey, protecting your head from the elements and keeping it dry. It’s also stowable thanks to the leather strap incorporated into the rear of the jersey, so when it’s slightly warmer than normal or you start to heat up, you can just tuck it away so it doesn’t flap in the wind.
Zippered access to the rear pockets keeps your accessories safe and secure, whilst reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Wind-resistant front fabric panel
- High stretch, terry-looped Merino Wool blend
- Stowable hood with leather strap
- Zipper access to jersey pockets
- Alcantara zip guard
- Reflective hem binding with silicone gripper
- Black reflective, perforated rear stripe
- Weight (men's size medium): 385g
- Main Fabric: 38% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Front Fabric: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- PFC free DWR treatment