Assos Anthracite Short Sleeve Jersey
Collaborating with Luis Fernandez, a New York City designer with a background in skyscraper architecture, Assos have created this limited edition Anthracite Short Sleeve Jersey. The smart design with a geometric block pattern is combined with technical fabrics and a top quality construction for both comfort and performance.
The body-mapped panelling in regularFit, slightly more relaxed than the Assos racingFit, still sits snug against the body without restricting movement. Dual Tex fabric is fast drying and wicking, offering breathability, odorControl and SPF30 so you remain comfortable and protected. The underarm panels have an open mesh construction to increase airflow where required, while the full-length zipper makes it easy to manage your body temperature when tackling long tough climbs.
The three rear pockets are easy to access mid-ride, making them the perfect place to store nutrition and extra layers, and they won't sag when full.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that's a little less aggressive than the racingFit, where speed and comfort converge
- Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability. Snag resistant with high mechanical stretch, built-in UPF30 and odorControl
- Triple ramp pockets: Three textile-lidded pockets located for ease of access; security and stability. Pockets made from lightweight and super stretchy Sens Classic Tex
- Open mesh: A light, flexible material applied to the underarm panels for increased airflow
- Full-length zipper: Slim, light zipper to help regulate temperature
PRODUCT REF: 881906
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more