Assos Equipe RS Clima Capsule Jacket
The packable Assos Equipe RS Clima Capsule Jacket is the perfect partner for when riding in changing temperatures, variable weather conditions and under intermittent rain thanks to its highly advanced materials and svelte fit.
A trio of fabrics is utilised, with each positioned carefully in line with specific requirements. Silver Haze material has a dual-layer construction and is placed on the most exposed areas of the body when riding, the chest, upper arms and shoulders, to offer its high degree of windproofing and water-repellency. This breathable textile also features built-in reflectivity that "lights up" when car headlights make contact. The lower front and back panels use the ultralight Yubari fabric to aid this jackets packability. This fabric is still water-repellent despite its thin construction and is also silent through the air, even when descending at speed. The final material, Push Pull, features on the forearms, sides and collar, and donates its incredibly stretchy nature to improve the jacket's close cut.
The materials are linked via the aeroFIT pattern that follows the contours of the body closely to minimise wind resistance. This fit forms perfectly to the wearer when in the riding position and is also designed to layer perfectly over other clothing without causing restriction
An aerodynamic Raw-Cut hem fits smoothly without any bunching, while the double-slider zip construction allows ventilation to be tailored from the top or bottom. A wide reflective strip runs down the length of the back and completes the jacket by offering increased safety in low light riding conditions.
- A super lightweight, packable jacket engineered for riding in changing temperatures, variable conditions and light rain
- Dual-layer Silver Haze textile is light, windproof, water-repellent, breathable and reflective and is used for the chest, shoulders and upper arm panels
- The lower front and back panels use the ultralight, water-repellent, highly breathable Yubari fabric that is silent in the wind
- Push Pull material is utilised on the forearms, side and collar to add extra stretch and increased moisture wicking
- aeroFit pattern is cut very closely to the body but fits over other layers comfortably when in the riding position
- Raw Cut hem creates a smooth, aerodynamic design that seamlessly pairs with additional layers
- Robust Double-Slider Zipper allows ventilation from the top or bottom with ease, even while wearing gloves
- Wide strip of perforated reflective material runs vertically down the back to boost visibility
- Assos Climarange: Summer 1/3