Assos IJ Limited Edition Bonka Cento Jacket
The Assos IJ Limited Edition Bonka Cento Jacket has taken nearly a decade of development to bring to market but the result is something truly remarkable. This windproof and water-resistant jacket has been insulated in key areas without increasing volume, weight or bulk to create a supreme performer. As if the performance of the jacket alone was not enticing enough, its limited edition profBlack colour scheme is sure to turn heads with its striking minimal design.
Key areas targeted for protecting have been the chest and upper arms. Here Assos have incorporated their latest technology - TwinDeckFoiling. This combines layers of strataGonUltra airBlock fabric for the outer layer and RXQ material inside for the ultimate insulation, flexibility and breathability. These materials also add to the luxury feel you would expect from Assos. Temperature control at the front is regulated by a full-length zipper.
Additional protection has been incorporated into the chest and elbows to seal up those vulnerable areas. Alternatively, the collar makes use of an ergonomically shaped inner layer turtleneck design.
A rear constructed in RX fabric means no warmth is lost but the fabric does maintains breathability to allow you to achieve the optimal body temperature for performance. Finally, the integration of an Assos rear stabiliser panel design means the Bonka fits perfectly when cycling.
Quality comes at a price, but with Assos you know it will more than pay off in the short and long term.
- Winter jacket
- Men's fit
- Cento fit version - tailored for a slim competition fit
- Perfect for temperatures down to 0°C (32°F), any colder, add a layer
- Cycling position specific fit
- Chest/upper arms: TwinDeckFoiling (combination of strataGonUltra airBlock outer and RXQ fabric inside)
- Chest/elbows: additional in-between wind protection layer
- Collar: ergonomically shaped inner layer turtleneck design
- Side panels/lower arms: strataGonMedium (airBlock membrane material)
- Rear panel: RX fabric
- Full front zip
- Integrated Assos rear stabiliser panel
- Water resistant
- Construction: thirty two pattern pieces, six materials, thirteen components
PRODUCT REF: 11.30.315
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more