Assos Trail Winter Socks
Cold feet on the trail are banished thanks to the advanced materials and extended cut of the Assos Trail Winter Socks.
A cosy wool blend material combines with a long, 24cm cuff height to provide increased coverage and insulation for the ankles and lower leg muscles in the coldest winter weather. At the same time, abrasion-resistant, soft and highly breathable shieldKnit yarn is positioned in the heel and toe sections to increase durability in these high wear zones. Arch support is granted by a lightly compressive band that helps to reduce fatigue and keeps the socks perfectly positioned, even during the most intense of efforts.
The whole construction is realised with a seamless format that wraps around the foot to provide irritation-free comfort for long days of cycling in the wilderness.
- Tough and insulating socks for the coldest winter conditions on the trails
- Wool blend material on the ankle and lower calf section boosts insulation
- Durable, soft and breathable shieldKnit yarn toughens the high wear heel and toe sections
- The lightly compressive arch band supports and enhances breathability
- Tall, 24cm cuff height provides increased coverage and warmth
- Seamless Construction wraps around the foot for the ultimate in friction-free comfort
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3