Assos UMA GT Camou Short Sleeve Jersey
Whether you're training, racing or out on a club run, in the heat of summer the Assos UMA GT Camou Womens Short Sleeve Jersey will ensure you remain comfortable and able to perform at your best. The women's specific regularFit is slightly less aggressive than the racingFit, yet offers a close cut to perfectly blend speed and comfort.
The Type.112 Dual Tex fabric has a lightweight open structure that is highly breathable and effectively wicks moisture to keep you feeling fresh and dry. The snag resistance improves longevity and keeps your jersey looking like new ride after ride. The high mechanical stretch ensures full freedom of movement in the riding position and you'll remain safe in the sun thanks to its UPF 30 sun protection. In the side panels, Assos have used Aerofit fabric that is soft and comfortable and enhances airflow.
Raglan cut sleeves are not only comfortable but close fitting and aerodynamic, and a full-length zip allows you to adjust the amount of ventilation to suit, perfect for long gruelling climbs. Highly versatile and perfect on its own or paired with arm warmers on early morning rides, the three rear pockets provide space for all your nutrition and other essentials, and the triple ramp construction makes for easy access and security for your valuables.
- Type.112 Dual Tex fabric: Open structure and moisture management technology for breathability, snag resistance, UPF30 sun protection, odorControl, high mechanical stretch
- Aerofit: In the side panels, Aerofit is a comfortable and soft warp-knit fabric with a specific structure that works in favor of ventilation
- regularFit: Less aggressive than the racingFit but more fitted than the comfortFit
- Raglan cut sleeves: To deliver the ultimate performance and comfort
- ‘Triple ramp’ pockets: New pocket design with the optimal height for ease of access and a concept that prevents any contents from escaping
- Full-length zip: Full-length camlock zip to add flexibility while tackling hot climbs
- Female specific cut