Assos UMA GT Sleeveless Body Suit
The Assos UMA GT Sleeveless Body Suit has an ergonomic cut that's perfect in the road riding position, and is constructed from fabrics that'll keep you cool, fresh and comfortable on the hottest days. Type.429 Titanio, used on the lower body, is extremely durable, while Type.112 Dual Tex is highly breathable and dries fast. Both offer protection from the sun. Aerofit fabric is used at the base of the legs for a contoured fit and excellent ventilation.
A make-or-break feature in a cycling short is the chamois, and the UMA S7 insert is shaped for supreme comfort, with 8mm memory foam to cushion your sensitive areas and absorb road buzz. This body suit uses Assos' regularFit, slightly less aggressive than their racing lines, for improved wearability with no compromise on performance.
- S7 generation: The latest generation of ASSOS cycling short, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period
- UMA insert: Cut narrower at the front to reduce bulk and increase comfort. Specifically constructed for female riders but employing all of the standard ASSOS S7 generation technology. 8mm of memory foam for increased comfort
- Type.429 Titanio: Performance and durability. Used here on the bottom half of the body. UPF50+
- Aerofit: An ultra-luxe warp-knit fabric deployed in a double layer at the base of the legs with a specific structure that works in favour of ventilation, contouring, and maximum comfort
- ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body
- ASSOS waffle: A unique three-layer foam with perforations that make it light and highly breathable
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with an open structure and moisture management technology for breathability. Snag resistant, UPF35 sun protection, odorControl. Used here for the body
- Pocket construction: Breathable 2-in-1 on the rear of the body for essentials
- Raw-cut construction: High-end finish which eradicates conventional seams for upgraded comfort
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the Aero Racing line - where wearability and speed converge