Assos UMA GT Spring Fall Womens Gilet
An invaluable item to any cyclist, the Assos UMA GT Spring Fall Womens Gilet provides a versatile, packable layer for variable riding conditions thanks to its combination of sophisticated materials and ergonomic cut.
The front and side panels are constructed from the RX fabric that boosts insulation thanks to its finely brushed, fleecy interior. This lightweight material is also moisture-wicking and extremely flexible to ensure comfort at a variety of riding intensities. Partnering these front and side panels is the Type. 157 Stripe Tex back panel that helps the wearer avoid overheating, thanks to its tremendous levels of breathability. This material also blocks the sun’s harmful rays and has an anti-odour treatment to award freshness throughout longer rides.
These two sophisticated materials are linked via Assos’ regularFIT cut that forms to the body when in the riding position but doesn’t restrict movement when worn over a jersey. Rear pocket slots are placed low down on the back panel and facilitate access to jersey pockets underneath. A full-length front zip grants easy temperature regulation while reflective accents complete the garment by adding a welcome touch of visibility to other road users in low-light riding conditions.
- A light and packable gilet that is invaluable for variable riding conditions
- Fleecy RX fabric is used on the front and side panels to provide light insulation, moisture-wicking and flexibility
- Type.157 Stripe Tex back panel affords excellent breathability, is stretchy and has built-in UPF 35 and odour control
- regularFit pattern gives total comfort in the riding position when worn over a jersey
- Rear Pocket Slots on the lower rear panel give access to jersey pockets underneath
- Full-length front zip grants easy temperature regulation
- Reflective accents placed on the sides of the outer pocket slots add low light visibility
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3
Assos UMA GT Spring Fall Womens Gilet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.