Assos iJ intermediate s7 Long Sleeved Jersey
As the name suggests, this Assos iJ intermediate s7 Long Sleeved Jersey is the perfect balance between a summer and winter jersey. Perfect for when the temperatures start to drop without becoming freezing, such as in spring or autumn.
Borrowing many features from their summer range has enabled Assos to keep the weight and bulk down. Added to this are features such as the stratagonUltra airBlock fabric insulation on the front panel, to prevent chilly air from entering. This however does not compromise flexibility or breathability and maintains the luxury feel you would expect from Assos. Temperature regulation at the front is enhanced by the full length zip with cover for the upper.
Insulation is also added to the upper arms where a new, light and warm fleece material has been added. This compliments the Type.v X121 summer fabric used on the side and rear panels to give 34% faster drying, so optimises your operating body temperature. Finally, the new airBlock protection adds the finishing piece of protective material.
Although this is a stunning jacket, practicality has not been lost. The three rear pockets allow you to store ride essentials close at hand, whilst the zippered centre pocket is also membrane lined for water protection for your valuables.
Please note: Assos have designed this to work in the cycling position. Therefore, they state that it should feel "all wrong" when worn standing, but perfectly snug when cycling.
- Long sleeve jersey
- Cycling specific fit
- Front panel: new stratagonUltra airBlock fabric
- Side/rear panels: new Assos Type.v X121 summer fabric
- Upper arms: new fleecy type of insulation material
- Collar front: airBlock protection
- Full length zip (includes upper flap protection)
- Three rear pockets (zippered centre pocket with membrane for some water protection)
- WristWrap for better fit
- Six different fabrics, seventeen patterns and fourteen components
- StratagonUltra airBlock fabric: flexible, low volume, breathable
- Type.v X121 summer fabric: 35% quicker drying, temperature regulation
- Assos Ergonomic Pattern Design - Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design (AEPD) with racing cut
- Recommended use: spring/autumn
- Made in Switzerland