Assos Assosoires Socks
Complementing any kit, the Assos Assosoires Socks blend style and performance. The yarns are lightweight and breathable, efficiently wicking moisture, with the Lycra blend providing light compression to the foot, ankle and lower leg. A ribbed band around the arch stabilises the foot through the pedal stroke. Assos have included their Spot The Light (STL) yarns in a strip across the Achilles to create contrasting reflectivity, improving your visibility in low light.
- Lightweight summer yarns
- Light compressive hold along the foot, ankle, and lower leg
- The unique hexagonal and square shape of the knit transfers moisture through the yarns to the outer surface, ensuring your feet stay dry and comfortable
- STL: Short for Spot The Light, these light-absorbing polyester yarns have been developed with photoluminescent pigment in order to remain luminous in the absence of light. Contrasting reflective band along the Achilles
- Ribbed arch: 360-degree ribbed band along the arch keeps the foot comfortably supported within the shoe
- Seamless construction: Absent of exposed seams, this 160-needle construction provides a seamless wrap on the foot for the ultimate in friction-free comfort