Attaquer Adventure Handlebar Bag
The Attaquer Adventure Handlebar Bag is an essential addition to any gravel bike when tackling the longest of rides that explore deep into the wilderness.
The generous 2-litre capacity is spacious enough to store spare jackets, warmers, food, cameras, phones and much more. The bag is realised in a hard-wearing and waterproof Cordura material, and it has a large, zipped, wide-mouth opening to allow easy access to its contents. Secure side pockets grant extra storage space for smaller items, and a bungee cord top section can hold maps or extra clothing.
The bag is attached to the handlebar by two heavy-duty velcro straps and is stabilised on the headtube by a drawstring guide rope that stops annoying rattling and bouncing. Finished with a broad reflective strip, rider visibility is improved on road sections of a ride under low light.
- A hard wearing and highly versatile bag that stores adventure essentials
- Tough Cordura material construction is waterproof and lightweight
- Generous 2-litre capacity can store jackets, warmers, cameras, phones, food and much more
- Wide mouth opening gives easy access and is closed by a sturdy zip
- Heavy duty velcro straps secure the bag to the handlebars
- A drawstring guide rope stabilises the bag against the headtube
- Secure side pockets and a top bungee configuration provide extra storage space
- Broad reflective strip gives increased low light visibility
- Dimensions: 21.5cm x 11.5cm (width x height)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 209 grams