Attaquer Race Bib Short
Inspired by the demands of professional-level racing, the Attaquer Race Bib Short keeps the dedicated, discerning rider comfortable throughout the most intense and enduring training sessions and events.
The super supple Italian fabric utilised for the primary short panels has a compressive nature to progressively squeeze and support the muscles, reducing fatigue during the most challenging rides. This material is also excellent in the hottest conditions as it is highly breathable, moisture-wicking and shields the rider from the sun’s harmful rays.
A slender, race-inspired fit tracks the movement of the legs throughout the pedalling motion, cancelling any material bunching and ensuring a sleek, aerodynamic silhouette. This fit is held in position by the soft mesh bib straps and jacquard leg grippers.
Comfort, even during the most prologued days in the saddle, is donated by the high-density chamois that uses its ergonomic profile to support the sit bones while removing pressure from delicate areas.
Four-stitch flatlock seams and reflective logos complete the garment, reducing irritation and increasing safety respectively.
- Designed to meet professional level requirements, this bib short is comfortable and aerodynamic
- Super supple, Italian fabric panels deliver a supportive amount of muscle compression to help fight fatigue
- The fabric is highly breathable to keep the wearer cool and dry
- UV 50+ sun protection factor
- A body-contoured, race fit follows the movement of the legs exactly and provides a svelte, wind-cheating silhouette
- Broad, lightweight mesh bib straps
- Soft and stable jacquard leg grippers
- Variable thickness, high-density chamois supports the rider and protects against chafing
- Four-stitch flatlock seams throughout
- Reflective logos