BBB BSG-61PH Commander Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
The BBB BSG-61PH Commander Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens are a contemporary piece of eyewear that utilise modern technology for top performance. The lens automatically adjusts the level of light transmitted to your eyes, so you can ride from shady tree cover into bright sunlight wearing the same eyewear. The temples feature a three-step adjustment system which, coupled with the bendable nose piece, allows for the perfect fit. Enjoy the benefits of category 1, 2 and 3 protection all in one cool pair of sunglasses.
- Futuristic frame design combined with a comfortable fit and genius lens changing system
- Special three-step temple length adjustment system
- Block system prevents the temple tips damaging the lenses while folded inwards
- Lock system prevents the temple to fold in easily while not wearing the glasses, so these sports glasses are always ready for use
- Polycarbonate photochromic lenses have a light transmission of 85-17%. The brighter the light, the darker the lens automatically becomes. One lens provides you with category 1, 2 and 3 levels of eye protection
- Interchangeable polycarbonate lenses with special air flow system and anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens which ensures better performance in humid weather conditions
- Three step temple length adjustment system
- Hydrophobic coating means the rain slides off the lenses
- Adjustable rubber nose piece with bendable metal strip
- Virtually unbreakable Grilamid frame material
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.