BMC Trackmachine 01 Frameset
Incredibly stiff, fast and efficient, the BMC Trackmachine 01 Frameset is one originally developed for the Swiss team at the 2016 Olympics. First hitting the boards in 2015, the 01 has a rich palmarès, including an hour record and World Champion title. The aerodynamic TR01 carbon frameset utilises Vmax (maximum velocity) technology to optimise your position through high adjustability and to ensure an aerodynamic advantage. The p2p seatpost and stem offer plenty of adjustability to maximise this benefit. Adjustable stainless steel dropouts make it easy to swap out wheels or components, and they're completely replaceable.
- TR01 construction, aerodynamic 01 premium carbon tubing
- Vmax aero technology: p2p (position-to-perform) x subA (integrated aerodynamics system) - The formula for high-performance cycling to maximise the adjustability of your riding position while creating an incredibly fast frame profile
- p2p integrated seatpost offers four different saddle hardware attachment possibilities for maximum rider position adjustability
- p2p modular stem is adjustable in length and height, delivering optimised stiffness and steering precision
- Replaceable and adjustable full-stainless steel dropouts
Includes: Frame, fork, headset, stem and seatpost. Other components pictured are not included
Read more about the BMC 2020 range here.
|FRAME||BMC Trackmachine TR01, aerodynamic 01 premium carbon tubing, Vmax Aero Technology BSA threaded bottom bracket|
|FORK||BMC aero 01 premium carbon, hinge-design, Vmax aero technology|
|STEM||BMC Vmax aero integrated design / p2p technology|
|SEATPOST||BMC Vmax aero post, 01 premium carbon, p2p and subA|
|INCLUDES||Frame / fork / headset / stem / seatpost|
BMC Trackmachine 01 Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.