Beryl Burner Front Light
The Beryl Burner Front Light is designed for town and city riding, and is perfect for the commuting cyclist. 180 lumens are emitted from 24 LED's and there are a number of flashing and steady modes to select from, for safety day and night. The smart light sensor prevents battery wastage by switching the light on and off to suit the conditions.
The battery life varies according to the selected mode, but offers a maximum of 65 hours, so one full charge and you can forget about it for quite some riding time. Even when the battery is 85% depleted, you can switch to power save mode and get another five hours of usage to get you back safely.
The lightweight construction includes a tough aircraft-grade aluminium casing that is waterproof for four season use.
In the box: Burner Front Light / USB charging cable / handlebar mount / 3mm hex key / two inserts
Bright steady - 5 hours runtime Normal steady - 65 hours runtime Sweep - 11 hours runtime Beating - 20 hours runtime Chase - 20 hours runtime Sides - 11 hours runtime
- Aircraft-grade alumimium construction
- 180 degree visibility
- Power save mode: Five hours of light at 85% depletion
- 180 lumen maximum from 24 LED's
- Smart light sensor
- Modes: Bright steady / Normal steady / Sweep / Beating / Chase / Sides
- Battery life: 5 - 65 hours
- USB charge: 50% in 1 hour, 100% in 4 hours
- Fully waterproof
- Mount: Fast and secure attachment with angle adjustment
- Dimensions: 88.26mm x 26.76mm x 36.28mm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 100 grams
- In the box: Burner Front Light / USB charging cable / handlebar mount / 3mm hex key / two inserts