Bianchi Aria Ultegra Road Bike 2018
Ride with greater speed, comfort and style with the Ultegra equipped Bianchi Aria Road Bike. Featuring a cutting-edge design, the frameset's aerodynamic profile reduces drag for increased speed, while the full carbon fibre construction dampens road feedback for a comfortable ride on long routes and uneven terrain. This combination of compliance and stiffness makes the Aria a great all-rounder, suitable for triathlons, road racing, alpine adventures and anything in between.
With a design tailored towards optimum performance, the tubing has been shaped to offer reduced drag out on the road. The frame, fork, seatpost, and seat clamp merge seamlessly with one another to improve the aerodynamics, whilst also providing a clean overall look. Additionally, the PressFit Bottom Bracket system and tapered fork steerer add some extra stiffness in key areas for a direct, responsive ride, while the internally routed cables perfect the bikes slick finish. Based on Bianchi's proven race geometry the Aria places the rider in a performance focussed position, suited towards fast-paced riding for extended periods of time.
With the smooth reliable shifting expected from Shimano's second-best mechanical offering, the Ultegra 11-speed Groupset complements the Aria perfectly. The R8000 calipers utilise a dual pivot design to provide sharp, modulated stopping power, while the 50/34T chainset and 11-28T cassette combine to offer a gear range broad enough for spinning up steep climbs and tackling high-intensity efforts on the flats alike.
Completed with Vision's Team 35 Comp Wheelset and a pair of Vittoria Zafiro Pro Slick Tyres, the Aria's versatility is further enhanced. The wheelset utilises a semi-deep profile to balance aerodynamic efficiency with crosswind stability, while the 25mm wide tyres reduce rolling resistance and increase traction for a confidence inspiring ride across varied terrain and through mixed weather conditions.
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 Groupset provides smooth and reliable shifting
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Integrated fork, seatpost and seatclamp enhance aerodynamic efficiency
- Vision Team 35 Comp Wheelset balances aerodynamic efficiency with crosswind stability
- 25mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick Clincher Tyres improve grip in mixed conditions
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Bianchi Aria carbon
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero 1.4">1.1/8"
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Reparto Corse Alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11-1, EPT finish
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-speed, 11-28T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Team 35 Comp
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Team 35 Comp
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Monza Dynamic
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 861454
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more