Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018
Meeting the needs of professional cyclists, the Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Ultegra Di2 Road Bike maximises aerodynamic advantage, and Countervail technology in the frame and fork cancels 80% of vibrations, reduces fatigue to the muscles and allows you to remain comfortable in an aggressive position, and ride faster, for longer.
Extensive CFD, wind tunnel and flow visualisation testing have resulted in a design boasting a 20 watt gain over the Oltre XR2, and all the details are aimed at improving aerodynamic performance, while the weight is kept incredibly low. The redesigned headset and tapered aero headtube cut drag through the wind, while the monocoque carbon hi-modulus frame features straight, wider chainstays to enhance stiffness. Weight is reduced thanks to the full carbon dropouts and direct mount brakes, and the wide seat stays have an aero profile. The frame, fork, seatpost and seat clamp blend seamlessly and are not only aerodynamic, but offers sleek aesthetics.
The overall construction is stiff and compliant, efficient whether you're spinning up a long gruelling climb or sprinting for the line in a race. The slick and reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset makes for lightning fast and smooth shifting at just the light touch of a button. The braking is modulated yet sharp so you can speed down technical descents with confidence. The combined compact 50/34 chainset and 11-28 cassette provide a broad range of gears for all terrains.
Finishing off the setup nicely are the race-ready Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17 clincher wheels. A versatile offering, these wheels are lightweight, stiff and aerodynamic, and will transfer all your power onto the road. Vittoria Corsa tyres provide high levels of grip through corners and roll smoothly, while providing excellent protection from punctures.
This bike is compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets and fully internal cable routing is in keeping with the clean lines of the frameset.
- Countervail vibration cancelling technology
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Integrated fork, seatpost and seat clamp enhance aerodynamic efficiency
- 25mm Vittoria Corsa G+ Tyres for reduced rolling resistance and increased grip and comfort
- Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17 Wheelset reduces weight and improves crosswind stability
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Groupset ensures slick and reliable performance
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Oltre XR.4 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, headset 1.1/8>1.1/4", direct mount brakes, PressFit 86.5x41mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero with Countervail, 1.1/8>1.1/4"
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-33 Matt UD Carbon 1.1/8">1.1/4
- BOTTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Reparto Corse, 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/-7°, height 38mm, 1.1/8", length: 47cm - 70mm / 50cm - 90mm / 53cm - 100mm / 55cm - 110mm / 57/59cm - 120mm / 61/63cm - 130mm
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, AL2014, 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm, width: 47/50cm - 40cm / 53/57cm - 42cm / 59/61cm - 44cm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-speed, 11-28T
- CRANKSET: Ultegra 11-speed FC-R8000 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 47/53cm - 170mm / 55/59cm - 172.5mm / 61cm - 175mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17
- TYRES: Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech graphene, 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R3 K:ium
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Oltre Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 47cm - 250mm / 50/53cm - 300mm / 55/59cm - 350mm / 61cm - 380mm, setback: 25mm/+10mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 871707
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more