Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL3 Bikepack Solution Dye Tent
Big Agnes' Tiger Wall UL3 Bikepack Solution Dye Tent is equipped with details that make it ideal for bikepacking. The use of high-quality solution dyed fabrics is better for the environment, with a huge reduction in water, energy and chemicals used during manufacture.
A shorter, 12" pole set and the ability to pack this lightweight tent down small into its own burly stuff sack make it easy to load onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags using the daisy chain webbing system. It's also easy to pitch, with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to the fly.
The interior is spacious with plenty of storage pockets and loops for gear, and on the exterior, you can stow your helmet and hang wet gear out to dry. The two doors and two vestibules add extra living space where you can relax, cook dinner or sort gear under cover.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- 12" Shortstik Poleset is ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burly compression stuff sack with daisy chain webbing system
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Ease of entry with dual-zipper door and quick reach-through access using only one zipper and stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilising dead space above your feet or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Maximised storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent and low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and colour-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure, and ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system and hub pole design
- Compatible with Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall gear lofts (sold separately)
- Fast fly setup available
- Footprint sold separately
- Nine 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included
- Fly and floor: Solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated Nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: Solution-dyed Nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Packed dimensions: 18 x 33cm / 7" x 13"
- Floor area: 3.5m² / 38ft²
- Head height: 107cm / 42"
- Vestibule area (x2): 0.7m² / 8ft²
- Number of seasons: 3
- Number of doors: 2
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Trail - 1280 grams / 2lb 13oz; packed - 1500 grams / 3lb 5oz; fast fly - 1080 grams / 2lb 6oz