Black Sheep Cycling Classic Nationals Racing Short Sleeve Jersey
Performance-oriented, with the comfort and aesthetics to match, Black Sheep Cycling's Classic Nationals Racing Short Sleeve Jersey has been wind tunnel tested for the ultimate aerodynamic benefit. The race fit and Zoned Fabric Construction are responsible for this advantage, the latter referring to the arrangement of fabrics, decreasing the drag co-efficient. FormDimple is used in areas where wind velocity is highest - the shoulders, arms and upper back - to smooth the airflow. LuxLite is not only luxuriously soft but also effectively manages moisture to keep you fresh and comfortable no matter how hard your efforts, and is used through the chest area. Filtering out UV rays, your skin will also have just the protection it needs from the sun.
The jersey is held securely in place with elastic at the hem and there's plenty of space in the three rear pockets for storing all your ride essentials. Small valuables will be kept safe and secure in the additional zipped pocket. Part of the Nationals range, you can celebrate these feats of those who are victorious and able to wear their national stripes with pride.
- Part of the Classic Nationals range
- Milled in Italy with incredible hand feel
- Race Fit
- Mapped according to wind tunnel research, savings of up to 8 watts can occur over 40kph
- Zoned Fabric Construction - Textured FormDimple fabric decreases drag coefficient and improves aerodynamics in regions exposed to high airflow
- LuxLite through the chest for exceptional body and hand feel
- Set-in sleeve construction
- Elastic waist hem
- Screen printed high-vis graphics
- Three rear pockets
- Hidden zip side pocket
- Full-length front zip
Black Sheep Cycling Classic Nationals Racing Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.