Black Sheep Cycling Elements North South Womens Thermal Bib Short
Embrace cold winter riding in the Black Sheep Cycling Elements North South Womens Thermal Bib Short. Worn alone when the temperature starts to drop, then paired with knee or leg warmers as the mercury continues to plummet, this short delivers comfort, support and warmth. The main fabric is warp-knit Sormano, a brushed, thermal material that's lightly compressive to keep the muscles working as efficiently and with as little fatigue as possible. A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment helps to repel light rain, and the short is kept secure by a FlexMesh upper and embroidered cuffs. A BSC Women's Elastic Interface pad takes care of shock absorption and cushioning, ensuring comfort is retained even on longer rides.
- Sormano, warp-knit brushed thermal fabric
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
- Compressive fit
- BSC women's Elastic Interface pad
- BSC embroidered low profile cuff
- FlexMesh upper and lightweight, stretchy bib straps