Black Sheep Cycling Ellen Porteus x WMN Integrated Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
Incorporating beautiful, modern feminine designs created by Melbourne-based illustrator Ellen Porteus, this Black Sheep Cycling WMN Integrated Women's Short Sleeve Jersey is sure to turn heads. Stand-out style is combined with fabrics and features that make it comfortable, supportive and ready to perform on hot days and hard rides. Connect it with the Integrated Seamless Short to create the support of a full bib, or pair it with another favourite garment.
The jersey utilises a Race fit that's shorter in the body and tighter around the torso, cut to improve aerodynamics and ergonomically designed to work with a more aggressive position on the bike. NuSupport provides vertical support up the back of the jersey and Zer0 Pressure technology is used in the arms to ensure a smooth transition from fabric to skin and prevent any excess squeezing.
Practical details include three rear pockets and a full-length zip, and the fabrics give full protection from the sun.
Manufactured in a Bluesign™ approved factory, you can rest assured that materials and methods of production meet high standards in terms of social and environmental responsibility.
- Ellen Porteus limited edition collection
- Race fit - shorter in the body and tighter around the torso
- Designed to be worn with the Integrated Seamless Short
- NuSupport - In-built support running up the back of the jersey provides vertical support, which, when the jersey is secured to the short, provides a fully integrated garment
- Zer0 Pressure tech through the arms
- Made from 100% recycled Green Leaf fabric produced by MITI spa
- Bluesign™ approved manufacturing methods and OEKO-Tex Standard 100 approved fabrics
- Three open rear pockets
- Full-length zip
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Recommended temperature range: 20-30°C+