Black Sheep Cycling LTD Worlds Belgium Short Sleeve Jersey
Celebrate the iconic event that is the UCI World Road Championships, as it comes to Yorkshire in 2019. Black Sheep Cycling's LTD Worlds range has been released to coincide, and this Short Sleeve Jersey has a design that incorporates the colours of the Belgian flag, with a three-starred crest celebrating two of the biggest names in Belgian cycling; Rik Van Steenbergen and Eddy Merckx.
It's not style over substance though, the jersey borrows technology and fabric from the brand's flagship RACING range, utilising premium LuxLite and FormDimple materials for improved aerodynamics, exceptional breathability and cooling, together with a close race cut. Elastic at the waist holds the jersey in place even if the pockets are packed full, and there are high-vis details to keep you safer in low light, as well as a full zip so you can cool down quickly and easily when you're working hard.
- Race fit short sleeve jersey with a design that pays tribute to Red Devil heroes Rik Van Steenbergen and the legendary Eddy Merckx who are among only five riders to claim the coveted rainbow bands a record three times
- Milled in Italy with incredible hand feel
- LuxLite provides incredible anti-sweat performance, and an incredible fit
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- FormDimple fabric on the arms and upper back decreases drag and improves aerodynamics
- Elastic waist hem
- Screen printed high-vis graphics
- Three rear pockets
- Hidden zip side pocket
- Full-length zip
- Set-in sleeve construction
Black Sheep Cycling LTD Worlds Belgium Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.