BlueSeventy Thermal Reaction Wetsuit
Colder water calls for greater protection, and with the BlueSeventy Thermal Reaction Wetsuit specifically targetting those days where dipping your toes takes a little more courage, you can be sure of a thermally warm and entirely unrestrictive performance in the water.
Making use of Vo2 chest panelling for greater expansion and unimpeded breathing as you go all-out, this wetsuit is designed especially to enhance your movement and offer a better range, reach and mobility. With S-Flex 2mm thin side panels improving fit and body rotation in the water, this wetsuit also employs Reactive Stretch Technology panelling that makes use of a Yamamoto #39 cell rubber for easy reach and greater power.
An Aqua Seal 4-way stretch fabric in the silicone cuffs seals the wrists off from cold water ingress, making for a more comfortable experience in the water. Buoyancy supplied by means of a 4-5-4 panel design that centres on core buoyancy, this suit doesn't just provide thermal protection but puts you in a better position to swim more efficiently and effectively.
Durable thanks to a triple glued seam and blind stitching, this wetsuit helps you push ahead with better strength, and with a quality YKK zipper closure, you can be sure of long-lasting use.
- Vo2 Chest Panel features a central split for greater expansion and unimpeded breathing
- S-Flex 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water
- Aqua Seal 4-way stretch fabric in the silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcome water entry
- Reactive Stretch Technology uses a premium Yamamoto #39 cell rubber for greater reach
- Buoyancy + 4-5-4 panel design centralising core buoyancy to raise the hips in the water
- Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy
- 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water
- 4mm panels in the lower legs ensure a more efficient kick by keeping the legs on the surface of the water
- YKK zipper
- SCS coating, triple glued seams, blind stitched and internally taped high stress areas