BlueSeventy Thermal Reaction Womens Wetsuit
Keeping you warmer on that cold day in the water, the BlueSeventy Thermal Reaction Womens Wetsuit provides fantastic support, compression, and movement. Designed to open up your full range of motion in the water and improve your reach, stroke and overall efficiency, this wetsuit is a warm and resistant option.
An Aqua Seal that employs a 4-way stretch fabric in the silicone cuffs seals off the wrists from unwelcome cold water, and Reactive Stretch Technology puts a Yamamoto #39 cell rubber in targeted areas for greater insulation and better movement. Two 4mm chest panels accent your natural lung buoyancy whilst a split central chest seam improves your ability to breathe fully. A 4-5-4 panel design offering a centralising core buoyancy, your hips are raised in the water for a faster, more hydrodynamic line.
Made specifically for women and with a targetted, body-mapped fit, this wetsuit is equipped with an SCS coating, triple glued seams, blind stitching and internally taped high-stress areas for amazing durability. A YKK zipper and 4mm lower leg panels finish this suit, setting you up for better positioning in the water.
- Vo2 Chest Panel features a central split for greater expansion and unimpeded breathing
- S-Flex 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water
- Aqua Seal 4-way stretch fabric in the silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcome water entry
- Reactive Stretch Technology uses a premium Yamamoto #39 cell rubber for greater reach
- Buoyancy + 4-5-4 panel design centralising core buoyancy to raise the hips in the water
- Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy
- 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water
- 4mm panels in the lower legs ensure a more efficient kick by keeping the legs on the surface of the water
- YKK zipper
- SCS coating, triple glued seams, blind stitching and internally taped high-stress areas
- Women's specific wetsuit design
BlueSeventy Thermal Reaction Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.