Bont Vaypor G Wide Fit Gravel Shoes
For gravel races or fast adventure riding, the Bont Vaypor G is a great technology-packed pair of shoes that offer a fit suited to wider feet. They ensure efficient pedalling, incredible comfort and excellent grip. A stiff, strong carbon fibre sole is paired with an upper that combines Durolite and suede, with an anti-stretch material sandwiched between the two for consistent support ride after ride. An anatomically shaped heel cup prevents slipping when you're climbing, sprinting or putting in any big efforts.
On the sole you get good traction and efficient mud clearing thanks to the Grip Plate and there's protection on the toes and in other key areas. Two Boa dials secure your feet and offer plenty of micro-adjustment as well as quick release.
- Unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis with Durolite upper and faux suede leather liner
- Fully heat mouldable chassis utilising Epoxy Thermoset resin
- EVA thermo-mouldable insole
- Medial longitudinal arch support
- Lateral forefoot support
- Dual dial Boa retention system with Kevlar wiring
- Frontal area and tongue air vents
- Memory foam padding won't retain water assisting in maintaining a lighter shoe during wet conditions as well as ensuring sweat which can begin to break down the durability of the shoe is not absorbed
- Anatomical heel cup
- Grip Plate maximises grip and minimises retention of dirt and mud. Grip components are replaceable with spike mounts located in toe section
- Toe protector protects the front area of the shoe from wheel rub and impact
- Bumpers fitted in key area to protect the foot
- Replaceable sole guards
- Wide fit
- Cleat mounting: MM grid plus grip / SPD compatible
- Stack height: 3.6mm
Bont Vaypor G Wide Fit Gravel Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.