Bontrager Cambion MTB Shoes
The Cambion MTB Shoes from Bontrager are tough. Tough enough to cope with whatever terrain or off-road discipline you throw them at. The fibreglass and carbon mix sole keeps stiffness high and weight low, while the perforated upper keeps things breathable and comfortable. The closure is via a single Boa dial plus an asymmetrical lacing system, offering plenty of adjustabilities and reducing the build-up of uncomfortable pressure. When it comes to unrideable sections and you're off the bike, a Tachyon rubber outsole adds excellent traction even when it's wet underfoot, and the GnarGuard outer protects the material from abrasion.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- The stiff Silver Series carbon/fibreglass composite sole provides better power transfer
- The single Boa IP1 dial allows precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Stiffness index 12 out of 14
- The Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Perforated synthetic upper allows increased breathability and comfort
- Asymmetrical design and superior lace routing system reduces top-of-foot pressure for a more secure fit
- Durable GnarGuard outer material protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Cleat compatibility: SPD 2-bolt
Bontrager Cambion MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.