Bontrager Flatline Womens MTB Shoes
Bontrager's Flatline Womens MTB Shoes are perfect for rider’s who prefer to use flat pedals on their mountain bike. The Vibram rubber sole strikes a good balance between gripping the pedal and still allowing for small adjustments to foot position to be made when required, and the directional tread on the toe and heel gives great traction off the bike. An EVA midsole adds comfort and cushioning whilst the synthetic leather upper is durable and easy to keep looking smart. Extra protection across the toe and around the heel helps prevent scuffs.
- For use with flat pedals
- A Vibram rubber outsole for an optimised shoe-to-pedal interface
- A uniform tread pattern provides a consistent, predictable interface between pedal and outsole
- Directional tread at the toe and heel gives off-bike scrambling traction, uphill or down
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable, synthetic leather upper
Bontrager Flatline Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.