Bontrager Ion Pro RT Front Light
If you're looking to do any riding after dark - whether that be your commute home from work or hitting some local trails late in the evening - then a good front light is an absolute essential. Boasting 1,300 lumens, the Ion Pro RT Front Light provides a powerful beam that lights up the path before you. If your priority is to remain visible to traffic, however, then the light also boasts a variety of flash settings to keep other road users aware of your presence.
This light is rechargeable using the integrated USB port, making it a handy option for regular weekday commuting. The adjustable mount fixture, meanwhile, means that the light fits a wide variety of handlebars - spanning everything from 25.4mm to 35mm. The result is a highly adaptable light that is suitable for a wide variety of riders and riding disciplines. The light is also ANT+ compatible so you can keep track of battery life via your Garmin.
Includes: 1 x Ion Pro RT light, 1 x adjustable hard mount, 1 x micro USB charging cable.
1300 lumens = 1.5 hours
800 lumens = 3 hours
400 lumens = 6 hours
Night flash = 26 hours
Day flash = 22 hours
- The Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail
- 1,300 lumens via high-power CREE LED
- Running times: 1,300 lumens = 1.5 hours, 800 lumens = 3 hours, 400 lumens = 6 hours, night flash = 26 hours, day flash = 22 hours
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status and control
- Includes an adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35mm
- Blendr-compatible with a helmet mount available
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery: 4800 Li-Ion
- Weight: 192 grams
- Includes: 1 x Ion Pro RT light, 1 x adjustable hard mount, 1 x micro USB charging cable
PRODUCT REF: 904701
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more