Bontrager Line Elite 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel
The rim of Bontrager’s Line Elite 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel is made from OCLV carbon, which makes it very robust whilst also keeping the gram count down. Its 29mm internal width helps to increase the air volume of any tyre for more comfort and grip, whilst also adding support to the sidewalls when cornering. The rim’s profile and blunt hook bead design reduce the risk of pinch punctures and add crucial strength against damage from sharp-edged impacts. A Boost width hub enables a stronger, stiffer wheel to be built by giving the spokes a wider stance, and the wheel is tubeless-ready for simple conversion.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with alloy hex nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless - ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 557mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hub: Bontrager, black
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 860 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.