Bontrager Line Elite 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Wheelset
Agility and strength make the Bontrager Line Elite 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Wheelset a great trail riding option; enough strength to take the hits without making flat and uphill riding feel like a chore. The 27.5” wheel size and OCLV carbon rim construction keep rotational mass to a minimum which gives a more nimble feel to the wheels and helps when threading through tight singletrack. The rim’s wide profile adds volume to the tyres and offers greater support when cornering hard, especially at lower pressures whilst the blunt design of the bead hook adds strength against hard impacts and lessens the chances of a pinch puncture. The rims are also designated tubeless-ready, making conversion easier, bringing the benefits of safer running at lower pressures, reduced chances of a puncture and a more supple ride.
With six pawls interacting with a 54 tooth drive ring, the Rapid Drive 108 has just 3.3 degrees of movement before it engages, making sure that the response to any pedal input is virtually instantaneous. When out on the trails this benefit manifests itself by making it easier to lift the front end over obstacles and re-engage drive more quickly out of corners or on technical climbs.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with alloy hex nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 557mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: Front - 28, rear - 28
- Hubs: Rapid Drive 108 with 3.3 degrees of engagement
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 148mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: Rear - 960 grams, front - 860 grams, wheelset - 1,820 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XD 11/12-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.