Bontrager Line Pro 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel
Using an OCLV Pro carbon rim with features that add to its strength and durability, the Line Pro 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel is ideal for general trail riding, with enough robustness for most riders without a big weight penalty on the climbs. With an internal width of 29mm, the tyre is well supported when leant over in the corners and also has an increased air volume for greater cushioning.
A blunt hook bead profile reduces the chances of pinch punctures and adds reinforcement against impact damage at its most vulnerable point. The rim is tubeless-ready so can easily be converted to run without an inner tube for fewer punctures and safer running at lower pressures for greater grip and comfort. Boost spacing allows the wheel to be stiffer and stronger, with DT Swiss Competition Race spokes adding a suitably premium finish to the build.
- Ultra-durable OCLV Pro carbon provides a lighter lay-up for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless - ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 596mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hub: Bontrager, black
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 810 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.