Bontrager Line Pro 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Wheelset
The trail-ready Bontrager Line Pro 30 MTB Disc Clincher Wheelset combines low weight with strength in a fast-rolling 29” format. The rear hub has a six pawl design, which, when combined with its 54 tooth drive ring, offers just 3.3 degrees of movement before engagement. This instant power delivery is very useful for getting back up to speed after a corner and for lifting the front wheel over rocks or logs on the trail.
Bladed DT Swiss Competition Race spokes tie the hubs to the OCLV Pro carbon rim, keeping rotational weight down for quicker accelerations and more agile handling. Tubeless-ready, the 29mm internal rim width helps tyres to open out more for maximum air volume and it also adds vital support to the tyre sidewalls in corners. Pinch-puncture potential is reduced by the rim’s blunt edge profile, and this extra width also provides added strength at the rim’s vulnerable leading edge. Both hubs have Boost spacing which gives extra support and stiffness to the wheel build by increasing the hub’s width and hence the angle of the spokes to the rim, helping them run exactly where they are pointed, even through the roughest terrain.
- Ultra-durable OCLV Pro carbon provides a lighter lay-up for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 596mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G
- Spoke Count: Front - 28, rear - 28
- Hubs: Rapid Drive 108 with 3.3 degrees of engagement
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 148mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: Rear - 950 grams, front - 810 grams, wheelset - 1,760 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XD 11/12-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.