Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF Handlebar
Hand-numbing vibration can make any ride hard to endure and this lead Bontrager to introduce their Pro IsoCore VR-CF Handlebar. This strong and lightweight OCLV carbon handlebar with IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon handlebars.
Adding to this level of comfort is the Variable Radius Compact Flare (VC-CF) shape of the handlebar, which offers greater comfort in all three riding hand positions. Also included are two pairs of IsoZone EVA pads for the drops and tops. These help to cushion road vibration and impact.
Available in five different widths, measured centre-to-centre these handlebars are perfect for riders looking for top-level performance with a superior level of comfort.
- OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon handlebars
- Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- Drop: 123mm
- Reach: 93mm
- Weight: 249g (42cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.