Bontrager Velocis Womens Road Shoes
The Velocis Road Shoes from Bontrager deliver the perfect balance of stiffness and comfort in a women's specific fit.
The inForm last has been optimised for performance focussed riders, with an ergonomic shape that cradles the foot neatly and securely. With a high-specification Boa IP1 closure system, the shoes are secured with precision and can be micro-adjusted, too.
Power is transferred efficiently through the carbon and fibreglass composite sole, which Bontrager ranks with a stiffness rating of 10 out of 14. This essentially means the sole is very stiff, but with enough flex to ensure you stay comfortable on long hard rides.
The three-hole cleat fastening system is compatible with the majority of road pedal systems, and with a perforated upper, your feet won't overheat on warm summer rides.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- Silver Series carbon/fibreglass composite sole for added stiffness
- Boa IP1 dial for precise, two-way adjustment
- Stiffness index 10 of 14
- Perforated synthetic uppers allow increased breathability and comfort
- Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
- Three-bolt cleat fastening