Bontrager XXX Ltd Mountain Bike Shoes
Bontrager's most advanced mountain bike shoes, the XXX Ltd is aimed at the most demanding off-road racers of cross country and CX disciplines. They're incredibly light with no compromise on stiffness or efficiency and come in a stand-out limited edition colour.
A 100% OCLV carbon sole takes care of power transfer, ensuring you can make use of every single watt and is rated as the stiffest in Bontrager's range, at 14. The TPU upper provides support without adding weight and is perforated for enhanced breathability so your feet won't get uncomfortably hot.
Two independent BOA IP1 dials secure the shoe and allow plenty of adjustabilities, while the asymmetrical design and routing of the laces eliminate the build-up of pressure over the top of the foot. There's both a heel lining and an external heel cup to prevent any slipping even when putting maximum power through the pedals in a sprint or when climbing, while the inForm Pro last is ergonomically designed to optimise fit. Finishing off the shoe is the protective GnarGuard, an external rubber coating that'll reduce abrasion to the outer surface.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Dual, independent BOA® IP1 dials for precise, zone-specific fit adjustments
- Lightweight and luxurious TPU upper material for supportive comfort and perfect perforation pattern for breathability
- Stiffness index 14 of 14
- Asymmetrical design and superior lace routing system reduces top-of-foot pressure while providing a more secure fit
- External heel cups and no-slip heel lining prevent slippage and chafing while reacting to your movements more quickly
- Durable GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Cleat compatibility: SPD 2-bolt
- Includes: Shoe bag
Bontrager XXX Ltd Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.