Bontrager XXX Road Shoe
The choice of Fabian Cancellara for a reason; the Bontrager XXX Road Shoes offer pro-level features and performance without sacrificing day-long comfort.
For the sole, Bontrager has utilised Platinum Series carbon to provide an extremely light sole with the highest possible stiffness rating. This peak-level stiffness allows you to transfer the maximum amount of power down through the pedals.
Bontrager's premium inForm Pro last maintains lasting comfort thanks to its ergonomically optimised shape and construction with targeted arch support.
The shoe's upper is constructed from Clarino microfibre for lightweight breathability and a durable soft feel.
For the closure system, Bontrager has utilised two Boa IP1 dials. This system allows for zone specific adjustability thanks to the micrometric level of fine tuning that is available.
- inForm Pro delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- Platinum Series carbon delivers our lightest and stiffest sole
- Dual, independent Boa IP1 dials for zone-specific adjustability
- Stiffness index 14 of 14
- A premium Clarino microfibre upper for lightweight, durable and supportive comfort
- The ergonomic inForm footbed is engineered for all-day comfort and support
- No-slip heel lining
- Three-bolt cleat compatible (Shimano SPD-SL and Look KEO) sold seperately