Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Brompton M2L Folding Electric Bike
Blending all of Brompton's usual high standards of manufacturing, ride quality and folding format with powerful and reliable motor assistance, the Brompton M2L Folding Electric Bike is the ideal partner for the dedicated commuter.
Brompton's highly respected, sturdy and robust steel frame design combines with the small wheel diameter to give a composed but lively ride quality ideal for the city's busy streets. The famous folding frame construction allows the bike to be folded down to a compact size enabling easy transport and storage once the ride from the office has finished.
Furthering convenience and a commuting-themed appeal is the addition of the Williams Advanced Engineering designed front hub motor. This motor uses its bottom bracket smart sensor to intuitively react to the rider's pedalling, kicking in with more power on hills and during accelerations away from traffic lights. The partnering battery sits neatly above the front wheel, has a range of between 20 to 45 miles and has an interface that allows three levels of power assistance to be chosen from. The battery also has a charge level indicator, can be recharged from flat in just fours hours and cuts out when the rider isn't pedalling to save power.
Brompton's 2-speed gear system is easy to operate and gives a perfect ratio for challenging hills or cruising on the flat. Front and rear lights are powered and controlled by the main motor battery, and the addition of mudguards protects the rider during the foulest weather.
- Max Assist: 250w
- Range: 20-45 miles (30-70km) (Depending on rider weight, riding conditions and topography)
- Battery Power: 36V
- Charge Time: Four hours from flat
- All of the Brompton convenience, versatility and quality but with an integrated electric motor to assist with pedalling
- The front hub-based motor has been developed with the Williams Advanced Engineering Formula E Racing department
- The powerful motor intuitively reacts to the rider's pedalling via the bottom bracket Smart Sensor
- The battery sits in a pack above the front wheel, lasts 20-45 miles and is recharged in four hours
- Three levels of motor assistance are controlled on the battery that also has a charge level indicator
- When the rider isn’t pedalling, the battery cuts out to save power
- Brompton’s renowned steel frame gives a lively nimble ride
- Brompton’s famous hinged construction allows the bike to be folded down compactly for easy transport
- Balanced geometry gives a comfortable, composed and reactive riding position
- Small wheels are fast accelerating and give increased mobility
- Reliable Schwalbe Marathon tyres are fast and offer good puncture resistance
- Brompton’s derailleur offers simple adjustment between two gears
- Front and rear lights powered and controlled by the battery pack
- Mudguards protect the rider in the foulest of weather
|Main Frame Colour||High gloss black|
|Extremities Colour||High gloss black|
|Handlebar Type||M type (1015mm)|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Marathon Racer|
|Mudguards Type||L type (mudguards)|
|Seatpost||Standard (suitable for inside leg measurements of up to up 33 inches)|
|Lighting||Front - 40 Lux Busch & Müller AVY / Rear - Spanninga solo XE|
|Folded Dimensions||645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3’' x 23'' x 10.6’')|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||17.39kg total with battery|
|Battery Range||20-45 miles (30-70km)|
|USB port||5V 1.5A (to charge portable devices)|
|Integrated user interface||LED display|
|Charger||Standard 2A charger|
|Includes||1.5 litre Essential bag|