Brooks Bedlam 2 Running Shoes
The Brooks Bedlam 2 Running Shoes deliver superb comfort and feature the excellent holistic GuideRails support technology which helps keep you aligned to reduce the potential for knee injuries. The DNA AMP midsole is soft and cushioning but springs back to return energy into your stride so you go further for the same effort.
To help transition from heel to toe, the sole has an arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone. To achieve sock-like comfort, Brooks have employed a flat-knit upper and integrated collar which moves with your foot for optimum comfort right to the finish line.
- Super energised cushioning - Built with excellent energy return, the DNA AMP midsole gives you back more of the effort you put in
- GuideRails® holistic support system - Focusing on the most injury-prone part of a runner's body, the knees, GuideRails® support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check
- Secure, sock-like fit - Redesigned flat-knit upper and integrated collar provides a secure, sock-like fit that moves with you
- Quick Transition - The arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly
- Heel protection - A suede heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation
- Zoned breathability - Mesh zones in the flat-knit upper add breathability
- Support: Support
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 329 grams (11.6oz) - per shoe, size UK8
- Arch: Medium, High
- Technology: GuideRails, DNA AMP
- Surface: Road running
Brooks Bedlam 2 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.