Brooks Caldera 4 Running Shoes
Trail running shoes have to be fast, comfortable, sturdy and provide grip. Such an extensive list of prerequisites could be hard to achieve, but the Brooks Caldera 4 Running Shoes blend these necessary traits, enabling performance across all terrain.
Plush cushioning is provided for harsh surfaces via the BioMoGo midsole and its extra stack height. Giving ample amounts of rebound for fast and efficient running, this midsole is blended as one with the outsole via specifically chiselled grooves to enable adaptation and reactivity across irregular off-road surfaces.
The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole then supplies grip and traction. This compound is shaped into a pattern of large lugs to grant an increased level of uphill and downhill traction even when the surface is wet and muddy.
A durable mesh upper then provides foot-hugging comfort and drainage. Stretchy in certain areas but ventilated in others this upper is joined by features such as a protective toe cap, gaiter attachment loops and a shoelace keeper to finish an already thorough trail comrade.
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 4mm
- Arch suitability: Medium, High
- Engineered for experience type: Energise
- BioMoGo DNA midsole for high rebound and cushioning
- Adaptable grip: midsole and outsole combine to adapt to changing terrain
- TrailTack sticky traction: lugged and sticky rubber outsole provides grip
- Durable engineered mesh provides strategically placed breathability
- Mudguard and TPU toe cap provides protection
- Easy gaiter attachment: The integrated gaiter tab at the heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop
- Secure lace keeper: The lace keeper stows laces away
- Use: Trail running
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 284 grams (10oz.) per shoe, size UK 8
Brooks Caldera 4 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.