Brooks Caldera 4 Womens Running Shoes
Trail running across harsh countryside brings about a unique set of requirements from a trail running shoe as it has to be quick but also sturdy. The Brooks Caldera 4 Womens Running Shoes cater for these necessities with an array of technical features inspired by the off-road paths.
The BioMoGo midsole has been engineered with extra stack height to grant a plush level of cushioning over irregular surfaces. Fast and responsive due to the high rebound nature of the rubber compound, this midsole is sculpted with strategically positioned grooves to allow the shoe to respond to changing terrain. The midsole is then paired to the TrailTack sticky rubber outsole that has a lugged pattern to offer superior grip even when running over wet surfaces.
A durable mesh upper places support in strategic areas while also providing ventilation and drainage before finishing features such as a TPU toe-cap for protection, gaiter attachment hooks and shoelace keepers complete a hardy off-road running companion.
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 4mm
- Arch suitability: Medium, High
- Engineered for experience type: Energise
- BioMoGo DNA midsole for high rebound and cushioning
- Adaptable grip: Midsole and outsole combine to adapt to changing terrain
- TrailTack sticky traction: Lugged and sticky rubber outsole provides grip
- Durable engineered mesh provides strategically placed breathability
- Mudguard and TPU toe cap provides protection
- Easy gaiter attachment: The integrated gaiter tab at the heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop
- Secure lace keeper: The lace keeper stows laces away
- Use: Trail Running
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 252 grams (8.9oz.) per shoe, size UK 5
Brooks Caldera 4 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.