Brooks Cascadia 14 Running Shoes
The Brooks Cascadia 14 Running Shoes deliver unmatched comfort over uneven terrain thanks to the clever SUV-like stability suspension system. Your foot is hugged closely all-over by the full saddle system for a perfect fit, and the midsole is designed to move dynamically with your foot. Whether the ground is wet or dry, you'll get all the traction you need from the TrailTrack rubber outsole and the Cordura Mud Guard protects you from debris.
- SUV-like stability - The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilising suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off
- Lighter than ever - A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain
- Rugged traction - The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher or faster
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- The Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 303.3 grams (10.7oz) - per shoe, size UK8
- Arch: Medium, High
- Technology: BioMoGo DNA
- Surface: Trail running
Brooks Cascadia 14 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.