Brooks Glycerin 19 Running Shoes
For runners seeking a plush and cushioned running experience, the Brooks Glycerin 19 Running Shoes offer ultimate comfort to keep you focused on your goals. At the heart of the shoe is the DNA LOFT midsole, which although it is soft underfoot does not sacrifice responsiveness or durability. An extended DNA LOFT transition zone further softens the roll from heel to toe, ensuring comfort with each and every stride.
For an improved fit, a 3D Fit Print is used to add targeted stretch zones to the upper. An OrthoLite sockliner wraps around the ankle for a premium feel, and an engineered mesh upper surrounds your foot, expanding where necessary for an unconstrained feel.
- Super soft DNA LOFT midsole cushioning
- Extended DNA LOFT section for plush transitions
- Engineered mesh upper for a secure, flexible feel
- 3D Fit Print stretch zones
- Neutral support
- Surface: Road
- 10mm midsole drop
- Medium/high arch
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 578 grams (per pair, size 43)