CEP Compression Womens Calf Sleeves 2.0
Increasing the blood flow around your legs is key to reducing lactic acid build up, stopping cramp and improving your running times over long distances and that’s exactly what the CEP Compression Womens Calf Sleeves 2.0 are designed to do.
The anatomical fit ensures the calf sleeves stay put around your calves when you’re running, keeping you comfortable, whilst the high-quality materials used within the construction ensure they stay fitted and do not lose elasticity throughout strenuous activity.
Consistent compression throughout the sleeves provides all the muscle support you need to keep running for longer, with 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf and 18 mmHg over the calf. Only top-end fabrics will produce this level of compression, and CEP’s intelligent blend of Nylon and Spandex have been specifically incorporated for this. With their hydrophilic design and odour reducing properties, any moisture build up is quickly expelled to the outer layer of the material, allowing you to stay dry and warm for the entirety of your run.
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability
- Microfibre technology for superior comfort
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Maximum stability for calf muscles to help prevent injuries
- Heat and moisture management thanks to hydrophilic design
- Improved coordination
- Combine perfectly with CEP dynamic+ short socks
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
- 79% Nylon (Polyamide), 21% Spandex
PRODUCT REF: 682279
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more