CEP Run Compression Womens Socks 2.0
Featuring a sublime blend of progressive compression, excellent support and a reduction in vibration, the CEP Run Compression Womens Socks 2.0 are a pedigree in the world of endurance running, worn by women the world over.
The consistent compression has been specifically designed to enhance your performance over long periods, improving your blood circulation and alleviating cramps and lactic acid build up, allowing you to run for longer without pain. Only the highest quality materials can provide these features, and CEP’s top-level fabrics are what make up the Run Compression Womens Socks 2.0.
The intelligent combination of Nylon and Spandex create the optimum levels of compression, allowing your muscles to perform at their maximum whilst also stabilising your joints to prevent injuries. Antibacterial properties within the fabric also ensure you’re warm and dry throughout your run and the open-pore mesh structure in the calf reduces your likelihood of overheating.
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Special design activates the flow of blood in the muscles
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability
- Microfibre technology for superior comfort
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Optimum recovery and performance
- Maximum stability for muscles and joints to help prevent injuries
- Heat and moisture management thanks to hydrophilic design
- Open-pore mesh structure in the calf for excellent ventilation
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it's needed most
- 85% Nylon (Polyamide), 15% Spandex
PRODUCT REF: 682264
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more