CEP Run Ultralight Compression Womens Short Socks
If getting back out onto the pavement as soon as you’ve finished your run is immediately on your mind, then the CEP Run Ultralight Compression Womens Short Socks are the ideal addition to your running wardrobe.
Constructed from CEP’s ultra-lightweight blend of nylon, elastane and polypropylene, these socks are actually 30% lighter than CEP's Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0. They give all the increased benefits of other compression socks, such as increased blood flow, improved recovery times and mean there is less likelihood of cramps, too.
Polypropylene within the weave of these socks allows them to maintain their renowned heat and moisture management, stopping any sweat absorbing into the fibres. This ensures the socks are lightweight, and feet are kept dry.
The seamless toe box is guaranteed to relieve any pressure around the toes, whilst the perfect anatomical fit gives the maximum effect in terms of compression. A minimally padded foot section stops you having to worry about socks being too tight in your shoes, and antibacterial properties reduce odour buildup.
- Seamless toe box or extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Each sock is manually inspected multiple times
- Extreme durability thanks to the use of filament fibres
- Outstanding workmanship, made in Germany
- Custom measurements for optimum compression
- Optimum heat and moisture management thanks to the use of polypropylene, which does not absorb any moisture into the fibres
- Minimally padded foot section for a perfect fit in tight-fitting sport's shoes
- Approx. 30% lighter than CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0
- Perfect anatomical fit for maximum effect
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
- 69% Nylon (Polyamide), 16% Elastane, 15% Polypropylene
PRODUCT REF: 682368
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more