CEP Run Ultralight Compression Womens Socks
Discerning athletes who strive for beating PB’s, hitting the top of the podium and have ambitious goals for the future should know about CEP’s incredible range of performance-focused products that use consistent compression to improve endurance and muscle recovery. The CEP Run Ultralight Compression Womens Socks sit at the top of this tree, and for good reason.
Everything about this sock has been designed with performance in mind. It features all the same compression as the rest of the CEP running range, but is actually 30% lighter. This may not seem like a lot, but when every gram counts and there are split seconds between 1st and 2nd place, it makes a vast difference.
The sock is constructed from CEP’s high-quality, lightweight blend of nylon, Elastane and Polypropylene. 20-30 mmHg of compression from ankle to calf and 18 mmHg over the calf is the optimum level of compression and is what this sock provides, not to forget the anatomical fit and seamless toe box that stops any irritation or bulk around the front of the shoe.
Polypropylene within the construction produces the great heat and moisture management within the socks, allowing any moisture to be transferred through the fibre to keep you dry and warm.
- Seamless toe box and extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Each sock is manually inspected multiple times
- Extreme durability thanks to the use of filament fibres
- Outstanding workmanship, made in Germany
- Custom measurements for optimum compression
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Optimum heat and moisture management thanks to the use of polypropylene, which does not absorb any moisture into the fibres
- Minimally padded foot section for a perfect fit in tight-fitting sports shoes
- Approx. 30% lighter than CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0
- Perfect anatomical fit for maximum effect
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
- 60% nylon (Polyamide), 25% Elastane, 15% Polypropylene
PRODUCT REF: 682360
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more