CHPT3 1.13 Bib Tight
Winter riding is tough, but the conditions are not always arctic enough for overly thick and restrictive layering, so with the CHPT3 1.13 Bib Tight you can strike a balance between temperature, comfort and freedom of movement. Constructed to be a little lighter with no loss of protection, the tights are split between an upper part of soft, warm Thermo Flex fabric and a lower leg of tightly woven, heavier density Lycra that also offers compression qualities. The fit is tight and athletic yet tailored, for active cyclists. Ride hard and stay comfortable on those cool winter days.
- Lay-flat bonded straps hold the tight securely without bunching up
- Progetto X2 pad, as used in the Tour de France
- The upper and lower parts are joined by a seam that swoops down behind the knee giving maximum protection and comfort
- Tight weave offers protection from cold air reaching the skin
- True-to-size fit
- Claimed manufacturer's weight: 201 grams
CHPT3 1.13 Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.